skip to content

Preliminary Exam Correction

In general, there is no right to a preliminary exam correction. Only in exceptional cases we will try to inform you about your exam result (either pass or fail) at an earlier stage. This exception is given if, for example, you want to change universities or if you are expelled from university due to a final failure of an exam. For a preliminary correction of your exam, please send an informal request via mail to the chair's office. Your request should contain detailed reasons (including supporting documents!), your personal data (name, matriculation number, email address, etc.) and the date by which the early correction is required.